Share

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Maybelline Voxbox: Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation



     I received a Voxbox containing Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation and I received it for free in exchange for this honest review. It was a close match for me, but not a perfect match to my skin tone. I went to Maybelline's website and found out that they do have more shades, so I probably could find my shade. This shade actually matches the color of my hands more than my face, which is a different color altogether. I will say that it went on really smooth and you don't need to use much. It doesn't feel caked up or causes you to break out. If you use it over time, it actually can improve how your skin looks and feels. You pump a little bit out and use a sponge or whatever and spread it evenly.

     It says on the label that you can use it as a sunscreen and it is SPF 15, but apply water-resistant sunscreen if you are getting in water or sweating. It feels really light and it doesn't have a smell. I think the bottle looks really nice, too. It lasts all day and it's oil-free. It won't fade and the only reason they mention sunscreen if you sweat is for if you needed extra sunscreen protection and not that your makeup wouldn't hold up well. It takes about 3 weeks to change your skin's appearance and it can reduce the amount of acne, redness or dullness your skin has. Check around for your perfect shade!

No comments:

Post a Comment