Share

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Frosty Voxbox Celestial Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea



I received the product I am about to talk about for free from Influenster. I received a Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea sample. I tried it and I wasn't a big fan of it. I love Celestial Seasonings tea, but I am still having trouble liking green tea. It does have a candy cane flavor that tasted great considering. I don't know if I would like another tea with a candy cane flavor, but if you like green tea and candy cane, you might like it a lot more than I did. I will say that I gave the rest of my tea to my nephew and he drank it all and he never drinks tea, so I guess some people will like it and some people won't. Check out Influenster' s Celestial Tea Page: Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea Check out Celestial Tea's Twitter Page: @CelestialTea #CelestialTea

No comments:

Post a Comment