Share

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Frosty Voxbox: No 7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Satchet


I received No 7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Satchet complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. The retail price of this product is $22.99. I received a satchet, but I didn't use it because it is an anti-aging product and I don't really use those yet. I gave it to my mother to review and she said it didn't have a smell, it was a creamy kind of lotion texture and if she uses more, she thinks it will work. She likes that it's more on the affordable side, but she didn't like that she didn't receive enough of the product to know if she should buy it or not. I would buy it to use it as a daily routine type of product, but I'm not someone who can really use this type of product yet so if you want to check them out, check out Boots Beauty USA at: Boots No7 Protect & Perfect ADVANCED and at Boots Beauty USA. Check them out on Twitter at: @bootsbeautyusa #Get ADVANCED

No comments:

Post a Comment