Share

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

One2One Network: Joy Williams' Album Review: Venus


Joy Williams is a singer from California. She is formerly of the group, The Civil Wars. She is coming out with her first solo album this month. I participated in the Joy Williams Venus album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided an album to review, but all opinions are my own. There are 11 songs on the album and they are all from the heart and very beautiful. Joy bares her soul on this album. The album is her telling a story of everything: where she's been, where she's going and where she is now. It's full of laughter, pain, joy and a sense of yourself. She's talking about herself, but you feel like part of it is for you as well. My favorite songs are Before I Sleep, Sweet Love of Mine and Welcome Home. I love this album and I recommend that you buy it when it comes out on June 29th. It has some fun songs and some songs that speak to you or hit your soul. Joy has a wonderful voice and this album is not some quick, thrown together thing to make money. You can hear in each song that it was made from the heart and soul. There aren't any filler songs. I guarantee when you hear this album, you will love it from start to finish. Joy has a very soulful voice, there are great lyrics, and amazing beats. 9/10 You can buy it when it comes out from: iTunes : http://bit.ly/JOYWILLIAMSVENUS and Amazon: http://bit.ly/VenusAlbumJoyWIlliams #JoyWilliams
 #O2O

No comments:

Post a Comment