Share

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Sense8 on Netflix!

     I am not getting any kind of money or perks to talk about this and it's just my opinion. You might like the show or you might hate it. I heard very little about Sense8 when it came to Netflix. I only knew that the Wachowski's were involved. It's about 8 people who are "connected". They can sense and understand and know things about each other that no one else can and they can help each other by kind of getting in each other's head or appearing to be around you without actually being around you. It's a little bit more than that, but I don't want to give away from you watching the show. I watched the first episode and it was not bad, but I wanted to know where it was going. By the time I finished the last episode, I wanted to know what was going to happen in Season 2. It is rated mature, so it's definitely not for kids. There is a lot of mature scenes in it and a lot of people coming together moments in it. I mention the people coming together because it has a lot to do with bonding and acceptance as well.

     If this doesn't bother you and you love action as well, then this show might be for you. The person responsible for Cloud Atlas is involved with this show. Some people hated that movie, but I didn't. It does feel like it is like that movie, but they had more time to stretch out a story and develop characters and that is why this show works. It's like how they did Daredevil on Netflix. You probably hated the movie and had no hope for the television show or maybe you liked the movie, but wish it had a little something extra. This television show is for people who loved or hated Cloud Atlas. It starts off a little slow in terms of the people needing to kind of be connected more, but that is how it was supposed to be and if you keep watching it gets better. The last episode is the one that really gets you. If you watch this series to the end, then the last episode will definitely make you want to see the next season. 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment