Share

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Spice VoxBox: Not Your Mother's Whip It Up Cream Styling Mousse


     Not Your Mother's is a hair care brand that I wasn't very familiar with. I received the above product for free in my Spice VoxBox from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes, but my opinions are completely my own. You shake the can, turn it completely upside down and spray a small amount in your hand. You work it into your hair from the root and proceed to style your hair however you want. It's light, fluffy and looks like whipped cream. It doesn't help that it smells sugary and sweet. It's supposed to smell like vanilla cupcakes, but it kind of smells like their version of that. It doesn't smell bad, it just smells different.

I have really thick and curly hair and I could only test this on a small section of my hair as I was re-twisting it. If you have thicker hair you have to use a lot more, especially if your hair is dry. You can use it on dry and wet hair. It makes your hair smoother and easier to work with for when you want to style it. If you have thinner hair, it's a lot easier to work with because you'll use less product and can move on. If you have thicker hair, you will probably spend a longer time styling your hair, but it does work. They also have a lot of other products in their hair care line such as shampoo and conditioner, dry shampoo, texturizing spray, volumizing spray and so on. Even better is that these products are made for most hair types. If you want to check out more from the brand, you can go to their Instagram page here: NYM Brand or their Facebook page here: NYMBrands.

No comments:

Post a Comment