Share

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Spice VoxBox!


     The Influenster Spice VoxBox is pretty awesome. It's hard to qualify to receive a VoxBox, but if you're patient, you'll get one before you realize it. This is my fourth physical VoxBox, but I didn't start receiving them until a little over a year after I joined. So, remember that patience is key and it's like telling yourself not to watch a pot of boiling water. I received all of these products for free in exchange for my honest reviews. Now, let's get into the details of this amazing box of goodies. 



     This is Boots Botanics Organic Hydrating Day Cream. It sells for about $12.99. It's supposed to keep skin hydrated for 24 hours. It smells amazing. It works for some, but some people don't like it as much because the formula was apparently changed as well as the packaging. I like it because it does moisturize my skin. Sometimes, my face is dry and this doesn't feel like there is something weighted on my face. It isn't sticky or noticeable on the skin in a way that is bothersome. The only thing that bothers me is that it is mostly organic, but not completely organic. I do like that it has honest packaging though.


     Next, we have Foot Petals Give 'Em The Boot Insoles that cost about $18.95. They have soft wool on one side that keeps your feet warm and dry. The other side has measurements of where to cut them down to your size. You lay them in your boots wool-side up. This is another product where some people like them and some people don't. I like them because I didn't realize how flat and painful my shoes were until I added these for the extra support. I mean that I've had bad insoles that didn't do much or last long, but these are still going strong. The good part about them is also that they are machine washable. They are also made of 100% real wool.


     These are SinfulColors SinfulShine 2-Step Manicure Nail Polish. SinfulColors has always been a reliable brand. They are cheap to buy, easy to find, has a lot of variety in styles and color and so on. You put on the nail polish and then you put on the top coat. You get full coverage out of the nail polish and the top coat is designed to make your nails pop. The only downside for me comes from all nail polishes. It's always hard to get the polish off completely. Anyway, these cost $2.99 and you will love how your nails turn out. You can try so many different designs with all of the colors they have.


     I had a sparkly purple color and then I got myself a matte blue color. This is just a closer look of the nail polish in the previous picture.


     I'm not sure if I've seen these in stores, but I don't think I have. They are Good Health Veggie Stix and they sell for $3.99 for a package that is 6.75 oz. My favorite thing to get out these VoxBoxes is something to eat. I don't have to do a whole process to try it out and everything I've had tasted great so far. I saw someone say their whole family tried and hated them and I thought that was odd, but I guess to each its own. I think these taste kind of like fast food fries if they were baked. I loved them. They come in three colors, they are all packed with a lot of veggie goodness, and you can feel good about giving them to your whole family. The only downside to these is that regular chips are cheaper, but if you can, try them for yourself and see if you like them.



     This is SoapBox Shampoo & Conditioner and it costs $5.99 for 16 oz. This shampoo and conditioner smells great. It also has a lot of wonderful things going on with it. It's free of sulfates, parabens, EDTA and artificial colors. It doesn't leave my hair with an awful residue and it gets my hair really clean. The greatest thing it does though, is not what it does for you, but what it does for someone else. SoapBox has a buy one, give one program. Every time you buy one of their products, you get a hope code printed on the label and you can check their website to find what your purchase went to. For every product sold, a bar of soap or a month of clean water is given to someone in need.


     I'm not a big tea drinker, but my mom loves Yogi Tea.  It's $4.99 for a 16-count box. They make so many flavors and give you little inspirational messages on the tea tag. It's a highly trusted brand that takes great care with their product. Although I'm not a big tea drinker, I do drink it from time to time. I liked their sweet tangerine tea. I drank it as a cold tea because I don't really like hot tea. They make so many different flavors, you have to keep trying different ones to see which ones you like best. The downside is that there isn't one.


     Last, but not least is Not Your Mother's Whip It Up Cream Styling Mousse that sells for $3.00 for 2.1 oz and $7.00 for 7 oz. I did a separate review for this product, but I'll talk about it some more. It's made for most hair types. It smells sugary and sweet and is meant to smell like vanilla cupcakes. It looks like whipped cream, but please don't eat it. If you have thin hair, then all you need is a small amount to style your hair. If you have thick hair, you will definitely need more. It works on dry or wet hair and after you apply it to the root and work your way down, you style it. You don't need to do something extravagant, but you also can do that if you want to. If you used styling mousse before, this is a great competitor. If you've never used mousse, then this is a great starting point.


I had a blast trying all of these products. If you would like to join Influenster, where you pub products in exchange for free full-sized products click here: http://www.influenster.com/r/863364

















No comments:

Post a Comment