Share

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

HE DAO 2-IN-1 UV Black Light Combo Creative Stationary Invisible Ink Pen Highlighter

Yellow Highlighter
I bought this highlighter at a discount price to review and received a random color. It comes in 4 colors: yellow, purple, blue and red. It's small, so you can take it anywhere and the top snaps into place very tightly. I haven't had any problems with the ink leaking. If you're using regular paper, it's better if you write something than draw something because the more you push down on the paper, the more likely it'll tear.

Glowing in the dark
It is a bit costly, but what art supplies aren't? I don't draw as much as I used to, so this was more of a novelty item for me. I can definitely see drawing something and adding this cool highlight to it that you can only see with a black light. It's fun and mysterious. The only problem I had with this pen that can be bothersome is that the light is a little hard to control. You can push the light on, but you have to hold it, pushing it into the top. It's kind of hard to keep on.

Black Light
I will say it's still fun and a black light going in and out showing hidden messages for Halloween sounds awesome. It is an invisible ink highlighter and you don't get to choose the color, but the novelty of it hasn't worn off for me. If you want to check it out, here's the site: https://mybruneistore.com/1pcs-school-office-drawing-magic-highlighters-2-in-1-uv-black-light-combo-creative-stationery-invisible-ink-pen-highlighter


No comments:

Post a Comment